積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2017-8-18
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2017-9-1 04:27 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
safe&reliable email hosts.

Hello,
For years I have been using  for $99 a year because it allows multiple accounts, up to 100 though I only use about 6. I haven't even been using it's ISP service, just it's web mail. But over the passed several months it's been switching among various filters and web mail hosts (currently roundcube) that can't handle the traffic and it's nearly impossible to access just 1 or 2 of my accounts and it's tech support has gotten at least as bad. I've even dumped everything, restoring my OS just to make sure the problem was not on my end.

Anyway, could sure use some help finding a safe and reliable web mail service as the the many offers and horror stories I find through google seem to make the job a worrisome and daunting task. For a week now I've been using mail.com which seems reliable so far but I've been reading horror stories about it as well.

Sure hope someone can suggest a safe and reliable web mail host that allows multiple accounts and third party email clients. Thank you and have a great day.

Thank you

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
Reference https://www.cnet.com/forums/disc ... liable-email-hosts/

Example Unified Communications Video

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-6 09:40 PM