精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-1 11:44 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
ebay, you may also try to download a new msvcrt.dll from http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcrt and then save it to the system32 to replace the old one (backup the old one first).

頂部

ebay     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 保密
UID 571

精華 0
帖子 453
積分 188   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-7-8
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-1 04:00 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
hi ,agelessoldman,thanks for your reply, i have done what you said but it doesn't work too, sometimes i delete winavi converter and then download a new one ,it works but only for a short period and only for convert to mpeg not dvd ,so,anyway thanks for your reply

頂部

ebay     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 保密
UID 571

精華 0
帖子 453
積分 188   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-7-8
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-1 04:21 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
hi ,mickeygoup,thanks for your reply,i have done what you said but i can replace the old one, because my computer pop up a message (someone is using )or i try to delete the old msvcrt.dll ,it denied too,so i don't know what to do. and i find that the download one's, version is (6.0.8397.0) & the old one is (7.0.2600.2180) ,do the download one is older than mine so it doesn't work

頂部

mickeyGoUp     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-2 01:39 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Hmm.. it seems like the one you have is a newer version than the one I found.  So maybe you should not replace it.

But just for the sake of experimenting it, we should still give it a try and see what the difference is.  First, did you make backup of the old one (let's call it the version A)?  Do not delete version A if u don't have a backup.  Otherwise, if u screwed up you cannot roll back to where it was.

It did not allow u to rename or delete version A, most likely because you had run winavi before, or maybe Windows was holding it?  Reboot your computer and try replacing it again before running any other applications.  If still does not allow you to do that, reboot into Safe Mode and try it again.

Let us know how it goes.  

頂部

kinh     Rank: 2Rank: 2
藍之初
性別 保密
UID 21012

精華 0
帖子 89
積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2007-2-2
來自 canada
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-2 12:05 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Hi MickeyGoup, I am new so i keep making mistake, I try to reply for help but everything I check back later, my message was moved and don't know where it goes.
I had a problem when on open a rmvb file. I can see it no problem but when i try to convert it to dvd. the software always say unsupport or damaged. I also download the K-lite_codec as MickeyGoUp suggest, but the problem stay the same. Please help!!

i hope this goes through
(

頂部

agelessoldman     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 男
UID 5780

精華 0
帖子 361
積分 341   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-8-12
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-2 02:14 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 kinh 於 2007-3-2 12:05 PM 發表
Hi MickeyGoup, I am new so i keep making mistake, I try to reply for help but everything I check back later, my message was moved and don't know where it goes.
I had a problem when on open a rmvb  ...

Try install these two codecs
http://www.afterdawn.com/softwar ... filters/huffyuv.cfm
(right click the inf file and choose install)

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Helix_YUV_Codecs.htm
(exe file)

You actually may only need the Helix YV12 codec, but get the Huffyuv too, it is a very good lossless codec.

頂部

藍之初
性別 保密
UID 21012

精華 0
帖子 89
積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2007-2-2
來自 canada
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-2 11:12 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Thanks agelessoldman for your information, I download  both codec and install Helix Yv12 first then try it , it still not work so I install the Huffyuv.cfm and try again and it still not work. Problem stay the same. Of course I reboot the system in between. I start questioin about the rmvb file I had, but I can still play it with real player. Did I missing anything? Do I need to set some configuration?? I thought it was automatic acting at the back. I try 3 different converter allok_rm_to_avi, rm converter and cucusoft. I only use the default setting cause I am not sure how to configure it. Basically, I click on the add file in those converter and it already say unsupport or damanged file. I also install K_Lite_Codec pack, it has some configuration for ffdshow video configuration. As I mention I am just a beginner so I don't know how to set those configuration.
Would I installed too much codec pack? I try to make a clean install but I don't have the window XP CD, I brought this computer in bundle with software. Oh! side issuse..  Back to the problem. what can I do??

頂部

agelessoldman     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 男
UID 5780

精華 0
帖子 361
積分 341   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-8-12
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-2 11:37 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
@kinh
Have you try to find anything you want in here:http://www.lipscorner.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=103

Try this one last time:
Uninstall RealPlayer if you have one in your drive.
Use a registry cleaner to clean out any residues of previous left overs from uninstalls, and check for possible problems.
Google for Real Alternative and install the latest version.

My best advise would be re-install window. Better with complete clean install. Save all your important stuffs, start with a clean formatted hdd. It is very difficult to pinpoint your problem over these posts.

By the way, do you have any other codec pack besides Klite installed? like Storm and such?

最後編輯: agelessoldman : 2007-3-2 11:42 PM
頂部

mickeyGoUp     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-3 12:08 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
kinh, one thing worth to mention: sometimes, a rmvb file cannot be opened in winavi or tmpgenc plus, but they can be played in real player.  That happened to me before.

Try to open that rmvb in Windows Media Player.  When a right codec is in place, you can view rmvb in WMP.

頂部

藍之初
性別 保密
UID 21012

精華 0
帖子 89
積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2007-2-2
來自 canada
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-3 04:54 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Hi Agelessoldman, I tried that area and did not find anything that can solve my problems.
what register cleaner you recomment?
Real Alternative is just another program to play rm file without install real player. I will try later, but I can see the file without any problems. I don't think real player is holding me up ??
I cannot re-install the window from fresh because I brought this computer bundled with software installed. I don't have the original XP CD. Unless someone can tell me where I can find a copy of it? also how to get the CD keys from my system now. I believe I need this key when re-install later.

Regard to mickeyGoup, I can play the rm file in window media player even it said it don't support this format. Is that means, I had the right codec now?? If that is true, I am still missing something else. Oh! one thing just pop in my mind, I am use english window system not chinese version, would that make a differents??

I also tried few different rmvb files and also tried it after rename the rmvb to rm file. It still doesnot work.
Do I need to use Avisyth software to convert to mpeg file first. I just saw it in other pages?? Since I just start in convert bussiness, I don't need too high quality work, may be later after I got a hand on it. I thought WinAvi is a good start but it doesn't work for me, so I need to try something else.

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-4 03:11 AM