诱人的老师中文字幕在线观看
遊客:  註冊 | 登錄 | 幫助

電影名稱   Drag Me to Hell
電影種類 Suspense/Horror
電影語言 English
主要演員 Lorna Raver, Dileep Rao, Alison Lohman, Justin Long, David Paymer
導演 Sam Raimi
電影簡介 Christine Brown is an ambitious L.A. loan officer with a charming boyfriend, professor Clay Dalton. Life is good until the mysterious Mrs. Ganush arrives at the bank to beg for an extension on her home loan. Should Christine follow her instincts and give the old woman a break? Or should she deny the extension to impress her boss, Mr. Jacks, and get a leg-up on a promotion? Christine fatefully chooses the latter, shaming Mrs. Ganush and dispossessing her of her home. In retaliation, the old woman places the powerful curse of the Lamia on Christine, transforming her life into a living hell. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a skeptical boyfriend, she seeks the aid of seer Rham Jas to save her soul from eternal damnation. To help the shattered Christine return her life to normal, the psychic sets her on a frantic course to reverse the spell. As evil forces close in, Christine must face the unthinkable: How far will she go to break free of the curse?
[ Edit Movie Info ]
睇o左既朋友﹐歡迎入o黎俾俾分(按右邊星星)﹐同埋講講齣戲您鐘唔鐘意好嗎(中英文回覆都無問題)!

Hi!!! You are welcome to discuss about this movie. Come on! Tell us whether you like it or not! Your review can be in either Chinese or English. You may also use the Star Rating System to rate this movie (right side).

此主題只供影評討論,如要尋找有關此電影的分享,請試試 >> 天藍幫您「搜」

This thread is for movie review only, if you are looking for online sharing of this movie, please try >> 天藍幫您「搜」
Rating:
1 review
標題: Drag Me to Hell (2009-5-29)
mickeyGoUp     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2009-10-6 01:28 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Drag Me to Hell (2009-5-29)

我覺得 "Drag Me To Hell" 係 Sam Raimi 拍左幾套大受歡迎既 "Spiderman" 電影後,係時候去拍番 d 自己喜歡既電影片種而拍既!  講講我所知既背景先,Sam Raimi 係 80 年代拍過既 "Evil Dead" 系列,算係 cult 片中既佳作,我都係佢既影迷之一!  後來拍左一連串唔係咁出名既電影 (Darkman, A Simple Plan, The Quick And The Dead...等),本以為佢既導演事業係咁上下啦,點知當佢執導 Spiderman 後,突然鹹魚翻生,名氣大增!  

講返 "Drag Me To Hell",當中睇到好多 Sam Raimi 當年拍 "Evil Dead" 既手法,其中有好多 "玩野" 既場面,令 "Evil Dead" Fans 回味無窮。  但總體黎講,已失當年既水準,缺乏新鮮感,亦未可以討好新既觀眾。 "Drag Me To Hell" 有著 Sam Raimi 拍恐怖片既獨得風格,就係當中除左恐怖外,仲會有好多攪笑場面,令人又驚又笑,但始終係將廿年前既手法重新包裝,所以未見得有咩突破。

可以一讚既,係其中有 d 恐怖場面,都拍得既驚!  我向來唔覺得 "西方鬼怪" 會有幾恐怖,但 Sam Raimi 所執導既 "Evil Dead" 同 "Drag Me To Hell" 都能夠帶俾我對 邪惡力量 既恐懼感!

頂部

lesliehuang     Rank: 2Rank: 2
藍之初
性別 保密
UID 55033

精華 0
帖子 21
積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2021-1-1
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2021-1-2 08:49 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
格雷诺耶俨然是个传奇式的人物。他具有幸运时时彩顽强的生命力:他一生下来即被他母亲撂在臭鱼摊旁的烂鱼肚肠垃圾堆里,居然没有死去;育婴所里十一运夺金其他小孩多次欲置他于死地。而每次他都幸免于死,他在格里马处害了炭疽病,在巴尔迪尼处得了梅毒性超级大乐透疱疮变异症,而且并发了晚期化脓性麻疹,两次都奄奄一息,但居然奇迹般地活了下来

頂部

kericnnoe1964     Rank: 2Rank: 2
藍之初
性別 保密
UID 55047

精華 0
帖子 41
積分 100   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2022-12-15
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2022-12-15 02:48 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友  添加 kericnnoe1964 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 kericnnoe1964 交談
歐博百家樂的玩家都是採用微笑心法來下注百家樂

頂部

快速美言

一群熱心會員對本主題作出以下的回覆:

mickeyGoUp:

最後回覆日期: 2009-10-6 01:28 AM
  編輯帖子
快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-19 04:31 PM