诱人的老师中文字幕在线观看
遊客:  註冊 | 登錄 | 幫助

電影名稱   Dark Knight, The
電影種類 Action/Si-Fi
電影語言 English
主要演員 Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger
導演 Christopher Nolan
電影簡介 With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to destroy organized crime in Gotham for good. The triumvirate proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a rising criminal mastermind known as the Joker, who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces the Dark Knight ever closer to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante.
[ Edit Movie Info ]
睇o左既朋友﹐歡迎入o黎俾俾分(按右邊星星)﹐同埋講講齣戲您鐘唔鐘意好嗎(中英文回覆都無問題)!

Hi!!! You are welcome to discuss about this movie. Come on! Tell us whether you like it or not! Your review can be in either Chinese or English. You may also use the Star Rating System to rate this movie (right side).

此主題只供影評討論,如要尋找有關此電影的分享,請試試 >> 天藍幫您「搜」

This thread is for movie review only, if you are looking for online sharing of this movie, please try >> 天藍幫您「搜」
Rating:
4 reviews
標題: The Dark Knight (2008-07-18) [動作/科幻] [英語]
mickeyGoUp     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-9 07:04 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
The Dark Knight (2008-07-18) [動作/科幻] [英語]

電影名稱 The Dark Knight (2008-07-18)
電影種類 動作/科幻
電影語言 英語
主要演員 Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger
導演 Christopher Nolan
放映日期 2008-07-18

[attach]38330[/attach]

QUOTE:
With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to destroy organized crime in Gotham for good. The triumvirate proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a rising criminal mastermind known as the Joker, who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces the Dark Knight ever closer to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante.

睇左既朋友﹐歡迎入黎俾俾分(按右邊星星)﹐講講齣戲您鐘唔鐘意好嗎(中英文回覆都無問題)?

Hi!!! You are welcome to discuss about this movie.  Come on!  Tell us whether you like it or not!  Your review can be in either Chinese or English.  Or use the Star Rating System to rate this movie (right side).

尋找有關此電影的分享 Search for online sharing of this movie >> 天藍幫您「搜」

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
頂部

版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-28 02:06 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
The Dark Knight 係一套 非常認真 既超級英雄電影!!!  其內容之豐富,亦係我意料之外!  雖然已經聽左好多既好評,但仍然冇感到有絲毫既失望喎!!

如果您叫我好專業地去評論呢套電影,講真我未必夠班!  但 不是影評人 係唔講專業既!!  只係講 鐘意 定 唔鐘意 架姐!

咁老實講,我就真係幾鐘意 The Dark Knight 喎!!  其實我係當佢係一部劇情片去睇既,只係一部有關 Batman 既劇情片。  是實上,我亦覺得 Christopher Nolan 係幾拿手拍呢一類以特別題材做包裝既 劇情片 既!  由 Following,到成名作 Memento,到 Batman Begins,到 The Prestidge,都係講一 d 特別少少既題材既故事做背景,例如有 失憶人、蝙蝠俠、魔術師..等,令到一套劇情片冇咁平鋪直敘,但又不失一套劇情片應有既故事感同想帶出既訊息!!  

雖然話當佢係一套 "劇情片" 咁睇,佢當中既動作場面亦唔少喎!!  而有幾場戲亦拍得好有壓迫感!  兩小時四十分鐘,一 d 都唔覺長。 而裡面亦講到好多有關人性既訊息,我一時間都消化唔晒!  我真係好想睇多次,最好有埋 subtitles,等我可以慢慢咀嚼!

人物設計方面,當然重點人物就唔少得 Joker 啦!  佢冇好老套地慢慢講 Joker 點樣由普通人變成 Joker,我覺得呢一點好聰明!  我地都睇到厭啦,Spiderman 裡面 d 壞人個個都係咁 "鋪" 出黎啦係咪?  所以,Joker 一出場就已經係 Joker,反而係響套電影既故事發展,去慢慢了解 Joker 究竟係一個咩人。

電影內容唔多講喇,要寫 spoiler 都留返第日同您地討論時先再寫啦。

最後一提既,係我係響 IMAX 睇既!!  我以前響 IMAX 睇過 3D Polar Express,同埋一 d "海底" show,今次係第一次響 IMAX 睇一套普通電影。  冇錯響 IMAX 睇電影係幾 amazing 既!  一個六層樓高既大銀幕放響您面前,個咁覺真係好正!  個畫面又大又清,有 d wide shot 影 buildings 呀 (例如 香港 果幾場戲),響 IMAX 睇真係另舍唔同!  不過,有 d 動作場面,因為本身唔係設計俾 IMAX 播放,畫面太近太大,反而影響左個視覺享受。 所以,響 IMAX 睇唔會後悔,但唔響 IMAX 睇亦唔會有咩大損失。

頂部

Coolio     Rank: 4Rank: 4
水中藍
性別 保密
UID 43001

精華 0
帖子 5284
積分 1132   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2007-9-28
來自 planet earth
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-28 02:25 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #2 mickeyGoUp 的帖子

yeah, i really look forward to watching it, hopefully soon...

<有 d 動作場面,因為本身唔係設計俾 IMAX 播放,畫面太近太大,反而影響左個視覺享受。>
that's one thing i dislike about IMAX theater, felt the same while watching spiderman3, I found myself having a hard time keeping up with the action scenes...but you can't beat the impressive video/audio quality of IMAX.

最後編輯: Coolio : 2008-7-28 02:27 AM

Don't follow the crowd: that's the easiest way to get lost.

What does not kill me makes me stronger.
頂部

水中藍
性別 保密
UID 43001

精華 0
帖子 5284
積分 1132   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2007-9-28
來自 planet earth
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-29 12:23 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #2 mickeyGoUp 的帖子

just when you thought ironman was good as one of the few better made superhero films yet, get a load of "the dark knight".

the two hrs 40 mins was a hell of a roller coaster ride i would say.
it definitely lives up to the raving reviews from both critics and viewers out there, absolutely love it!

the well written storyline and the knockout actings of the cast are just so intense. i literally held on to my seat the entire time. if there was a seatbelt i would have fastened it. LOL

heath ledger's performance is just mind blowing, the level of his creepiness just chills you to the bone as a psychopathic criminal - joker, dude just steals the show.

btw, the landscape scene of HK in the film is breathtaking.

if there is one thing i am not too thrill of about the film is the few fighting sequences, just typical western fist fighting moves which are too stiff for my taste, they don't really demonstrate the martial arts expertise of the caped crusader - batman is supposed to be capable of.

and the two teenage girls who sat in the back kept making little chit-chats and giggles here and there, was a bit disturbing. LOL

頂部

版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-31 07:55 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #4 Coolio 的帖子

QUOTE:
if there is one thing i am not too thrill of about the film is the few fighting sequences, just typical western fist fighting moves which are too stiff for my taste, they don't really demonstrate the martial arts expertise of the caped crusader - batman is supposed to be capable of.

係喎! 您唔提我都唔記得左,佢上一集受訓後應該打得 pro d 架喎.. 係唔係武指唔同左呢?

頂部

水中藍
性別 保密
UID 43001

精華 0
帖子 5284
積分 1132   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2007-9-28
來自 planet earth
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-7-31 10:18 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #5 mickeyGoUp 的帖子

yeah...it seems like they have a different, so-called "fight arranger" (don't hk movie industry has it as action director?) for the dark knight.

batman begins - fight arranger ... David Forman
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/fullcredits#cast

the dark knight - fight arranger ...Richard Ryan
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/fullcredits#cast

頂部

ah_cho     Rank: 5Rank: 5Rank: 5
風中藍 (天藍看更)
性別 女
UID 5699

精華 1
帖子 19196
積分 6063   詳情

閱讀權限 60
註冊 2006-8-11
來自 住0係楓葉國既日本漢奸 ... ... ...
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-8-7 07:03 AM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友 
我都岩岩睇咗啦
但係無想象中咁好睇
人人話小丑就得好,我唔係好覺啦,佢成日伸條脷真係睇得多都煩
同埋個古仔好怪,睇到2/3,以為做完,但係又咩完咁
個女主角又死得不明不白,一嘢就死咗
overall,我唔係咁鍾意
ps,可能我有bias,因為我睇到2/3就開始想去washroom,人頭豬成日話:忍下啦,就做完啦
但係最後忍咗成40mins先做完

頂部

水中藍
性別 保密
UID 43001

精華 0
帖子 5284
積分 1132   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2007-9-28
來自 planet earth
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-8-7 01:20 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #7 ah_cho 的帖子

<人人話小丑就得好,我唔係好覺啦,佢成日伸條脷真係睇得多都煩>

if i am not mistaking, I think Ledger had it done repeatedly on purpose, in order to establish a memoriable impression to viewers, think of some of the movie icons in the past, such as Marlon Brando, Bruce Lee, Chow Yun Fat...etc. They all had their little body/facial gestures to help distinguishing themselves from others.

最後編輯: Coolio : 2008-8-7 10:53 PM

頂部

大小民     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 保密
UID 20748

精華 0
帖子 86
積分 131   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2007-1-30
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-8-8 10:52 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
The Dark Knight is really good* I never watch a Batman movie or comics before (what a pity). I thought it would be another movie talking about superheroes before going into the theater. There are many superhero movie out there and they are becoming so boring. Like spiderman, I don't even want to go and watch it.

But this one is really good* I like the way the director brings out Joker in the very beginning and that part already gives the audience some insight of Joker* Ledger did really good and he really scared me and my friend. however, There were so many people in the theater watching Batman, and I sat really front and it made me wants to throw up@@

What is Edison Chan doing in the movie???

頂部

水中藍
性別 保密
UID 43001

精華 0
帖子 5284
積分 1132   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2007-9-28
來自 planet earth
狀態 離線

發表於 2008-8-8 11:21 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
回復 #9 大小民 的帖子

<What is Edison Chan doing in the movie???>

lol, at least he has a brief appearance with a few lines in the movie, in oppose to the rumor of just 3 seconds on screen.

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-19 06:31 AM