UID 201

精華 0
帖子 1963
積分 299   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-6-25
來自 九龍觀塘
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-10-22 03:56 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 antonylau 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 antonylau 交談 ICQ 狀態 Yahoo!
[桌球]傅家俊挫奧蘇利雲奪冠

本港桌球手傅家俊    在蘇格蘭    格蘭披治桌球賽決賽,以局數9:6擊敗英格蘭    球手奧蘇利雲    ,奪得冠軍。

今次是傅家俊首次在排名賽中勝出。

[attach]26355[/attach]

New Royal London Watches Grand Prix champion Marco Fu admitted that there were times he feared he would never capture a ranking title.

The 29-year-old from Hong Kong became the third Asian player to win a ranking event by beating Ronnie O'Sullivan 9-6 in the final in Aberdeen. Fu lost to Stephen Lee in the 1998 Grand Prix final and it has taken him nine years to get his hands on the silverware.

"There were times when I doubted myself," admitted the world No 27 who is up to 15th in the latest provisional rankings. "There was a period of two to three years when I was struggling to get to the last 16 of tournaments, let alone win one.

"After I got to the final in 1998 I was really happy, but after that I was getting knocked out in last 32s and last 16s. I had some difficulties with my game and the consistency wasn't there. This time I don't want to celebrate too much or get carried away.

"I've been to a lot of quarter and semi-finals but there's a big step between that and winning a title. I just needed a bit of luck, I got that today and I also played very well.

"In the last two years I've felt good because I knew my game was heading in the right direction. I've made a lot of technical changes and it has taken me a while to get used to them. I still need to improve and there are some departments I'm still not happy with - you can never be 100 per cent in sport so you have to keep working."

Tonight's match hung on an inspired from clearance Fu in frame 14 when it looked as if O'Sullivan was set to go 7-7. "It was the best clearance I have made in my career," said the Manchester United fan. "It was such an important moment and it's good to know that I can do that under pressure.

"Ronnie has been my idol in snooker and he tends to bring the best out of me because I always know it will be a quick and open game. I've never played better than I did tonight and it will be hard to reproduce that."

O'Sullivan, denied an end to his 31-month drought without a ranking title, said: "This will do Marco good, it's an important win for him. He's a nice lad and he played well. It's good for snooker in Hong Kong and good for his dad!"

As for his own emotions, O'Sullivan added only: "I'd rather keep what I feel to myself."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真是香港人的光榮,Marco打左咁耐職業賽終於贏左第一個排名賽冠軍。恭喜恭喜。

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

最後編輯: antonylau : 2007-10-22 03:58 PM
頂部

Edmund (馬拉糕)     Rank: 6Rank: 6
雲中藍 (情與義,值千金~)
性別 男
UID 478

精華 1
帖子 9332
積分 11511   詳情

閱讀權限 70
註冊 2006-7-6
來自 馬拉
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-10-22 08:37 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友  添加 Edmund 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Edmund 交談 ICQ 狀態 Yahoo!
great job,Marco Fu~!
加油啊~

頂部

antonylau     Rank: 3
青出藍 (蕃薯媽....)
性別 男
UID 201

精華 0
帖子 1963
積分 299   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-6-25
來自 九龍觀塘
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-10-23 11:12 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 antonylau 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 antonylau 交談 ICQ 狀態 Yahoo!
yeah..........期待第一個華人年終世界第一

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-5 07:49 AM