UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:32 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 04:18 PM 發表
wow~~ read all your posting......don't know what to say.....I understand what you trying to do, the older ppl in that house are still ok ( info from your post above), if there is a kind of person ( ...

altho my aunts asked my cousin to move out after march.. but i know.. for sure.. she will be staying here... and she stayed for 2 or 3 years already... (she was kciked out by her parents) and she NEVER paid my uncle or aunts money for living there... and my aunts paid for the snacks... etc for her.. and 日用品 as well... she NEVER PAYS for anything.. other than buying her brand names clothings and make ups... (but she still looks ugly... i am not saying that she's behaving bad = she looks ugly.. but she really is..)
i didnt pay any as well.. but i offered.. and they didnt accpet the money... so i told my parents.. and see if they would talk to them and let them take the money... actually the money that i can give out wont be able to cover for what i used... but at least.. i did something...
my grandma is a very gentle lady... i only hear that she get mad when she scolds my cousin.. (actually you cant really feel that she's mad.. but you know it when you get to know her) and also my uncle... he's gentle as well.. from i was a kid to now... i only heard once that he said things about my cousin.. and my aunt told me that he actually had arguements with that stupid cousin before... seriously.. i never saw him yelling.. he's funny and generous.. but also quiet...
so you know how my couisin is like... and everyone in the family doesnt like her... actually her sis and mom too.. they are all the same kind of ppl...

芬姨:::爛gag王
小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

薰衣草     Rank: 4Rank: 4
水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:38 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 04:22 PM 發表

Money is really a problem...... especially the rental fee is high in HK and also the transportation fee......... I understand it is not easy for you to move out in a short period, but it is rea ...

the rental fee would be 1k... and i have to share the bills with my frd... which i count it would be 500 for a month in avg.. the the transportation fee would be around 850-1000 (actually less than 1000) then i have to pay for food.. and shopping sometimes.. (you know girls like to shop quite a lot) and i'm saving for a laptop...
and i'm only earning 8k at the moment.. and it's a temp job.. and don't forget there's MPF...
i would be poor in teh beginning.. and for sure my life would be hard...
but it's good to have the experience so i can grow up...
and my mom is glad when talking to me and found out that i've grown up a lot after coming back and away from them... she's not as worry as before... but for sure she wont be happy for what my cousin did to me...
hopefully she doesnt kill me.. then it would be good.. =0="

小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

薰衣草     Rank: 4Rank: 4
水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:39 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 04:24 PM 發表
ok, really have to go to sleep la, should get up early tomorrow morning, Monday is coming again, have to go to work ar........sigh.......

yea.. goodnight... see if i am still alive tmr... if yes.. i'll see you again..haha

小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

Edmund (馬拉糕)     Rank: 6Rank: 6
雲中藍 (情與義,值千金~)
性別 男
UID 478

精華 1
帖子 9332
積分 11511   詳情

閱讀權限 70
註冊 2006-7-6
來自 馬拉
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 08:49 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友  添加 Edmund 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 Edmund 交談 ICQ 狀態 Yahoo!
@_@ 好多雞腸.....8:46pm

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-14 06:09 AM