閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 03:27 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 薰衣草 於 2007-3-26 03:22 PM 發表

i named it as voilence sport

although it is a bit violence, I like to watch those sport games, haha.
Soccer are also a very violence sport, but many ppl love it, I love it too.
I slept very less during the world cup period, as long as I feel happy to watch it, then fine.

頂部

woodstock (JQ)     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 女
UID 19156

精華 0
帖子 8687
積分 7599   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 03:30 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
Fun E, I know you don't like to read back, but I don't want to type the whole thing again, so, could you please go back to the page 2 and 3 to read and then answer my question?

頂部

薰衣草     Rank: 4Rank: 4
水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 03:54 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 03:12 PM 發表
I saw your post last week about "bad luck fun E", your cousin is really bad ar, treat your grandma ( also hers) so bad, how long do you have to stay in this house? is there any planning a ...

even worse yesterday..
i was woken up at 8 sth in the morn.... coz my ku ma (got who it is right?) was scolding at my cousin... i didnt know how it started.. but probably my cousin did something bad... coz i believe ppl woudnt yell at ppl without reason...
i was 8 gwa.. and i wont go out coz they r yelling at each other... my cousin was super loud... im sure that 10 levels within our area could hear her.. at least!!!! then my ku jeh (my other aunt) was woken up too.. coz they were too loud.... and join in to the arguement... coz my cousin is really bad.. she's not those ones like going clubing or always not coming back.. just that her personality is super weird.. and she can't get along with everyone... (im serious) i knew her things before i came back.. but i never say a word about it.. coz i dont want to judge about it.. it seems like it's not fair to her... so i just have the thinking of if she doesnt bother me.. that i wouldn't hate her or something... its good to be objective... ok... i don't have to much to talk to her.. coz we dont really have common topics... and after that night (which is the story you read) i can say i hate her a little bit.... but not THAT much...
she kept yelling that morn.. and I could hear that she yelled that after i came to live with them.. she was made to sleep on the floor.. (but dont forget, she's not owning the house... my grandma and aunts and uncle do.. she's at the same situation as i do....) and she kept saying that i only know how to chat on phone, slp till middle of the day and do nothing.... and repeat repeat and repeat.... i was getting mad.. BUT... i didnt go out.. i stayed in the bed and listen... then she was too loud that my aunts brought her into my grandma's room with door closed,... i still hear her talking very loudly... (you can imagine how loud she was yelling) she still repeated those things.. and even said.. "i can even choke her to death"!!!! I was like wtf?!!!! it's ku ma choice to let me sleep on her bed... and it's her bed not yours... if they are firm enough.. they can actually throw all her things out... I'm serious... but my aunts are just too kind to her... and of course.. i was little bit scared.... then my aunt said.. Go ahead!!!! go open her door and choke her!!! Of coz, she didn't.. if not, i cant type things here....
then i need to go to washroom.. so i woke up... and tidy up the bed and so on... i went out as usual while they moved back to the living room and con't yelling..
i got my breakfast and sat down... my cousin said... Ooo wing see.. you are going to be the same as i do when you stay here for longer... the aunts will yell at you in the same way... i didn't answer.. and my aunt said to me.. answer her, and say yes.... i was like.. Ooo yea...... the con't eating... then my cousin asked me.. "you hate me, don't you?" i said.. i used not to... then somehow she said about last year whne my family came back.. and my dad (her uncle 5) talked to her and said she was doing the right thing.. but actually i knew what my dad told her... and my dad is gentle and try to stand in her point of view... and explain the situation and so on and try to change her thinkings.... but of course.. she didnt get the message... o well.. and she said.. i think Uncle 5 is the smartest... and somehow.. she talked about my family.. she said.. che... aunt 5 doesnt know that uncle 5 smokes... (i didnt know why it is related to the arguement.. she likes to bring up things that she can turn the situation around so she can be the one to criticise you) and i got the message that she's saying something bad about my family.. like my mom is not as smart, my dad is a smoker... so of course i got mad.... you can say things about me... but never on my family... so i told her... my mom knows my dad smokes.. and so do everyone in my family... also... it is none of your business if my mom knows or not nor my dad smokes or not... so what?!! you gotta stop talking about my family.. then my aunts helped me and kinda yelled at her.. why did you say things about her family?! then the crazy cousin yelled... WHy?!!! why not?! why can you say things about my family and i cant say thing about her family?! (but she couldnt remeber that we are at the same level... and she's not allowed to criticise me in anyway)
the main point is like this.... for yesterday.. of coz.. there are more in the issue and the arguement...

i havent told my parents about it yet... only the part that i posted.. coz i couldnt call my parents today.. i used up many mins the day before and IDD costs for cell phones... and i cant call at home... which i really want to coz my cousin is at home.... i cant complain to my parents and get help from them..
she's really really really ridiculous...
my grandma is really cute.... i like her so much... and i think she likes me too... i am not doing any shoe polishing things to her.... just that i think she's old.. and deserve that i treat her well.. and be close to her.... coz i know she's loney at home...
i need to stay in the house .. i don tknow.. at least till i saved enough money or my parents help me a little bit with it.. coz i've just worked for 2 months.. my job is not a really stable one... so... yea... actually my frd has a room for me and waiting me to move in.. but i just want to save more before i leave the house... i need to pay for the rent, double transportation fee, food, bills, and buy a computer.. (if available)

芬姨:::爛gag王
小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

版主
性別 女
UID 19156

精華 0
帖子 8687
積分 7599   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 03:55 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
d 人又再一次唔見晒.......我要去zzZZ啦, sayonara~

頂部

水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 03:57 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 ah_cho 於 2007-3-26 03:13 PM 發表

我都成日叫佢搬,但係佢話finance同其他野唔許可。。。

i've talked to my mom.. and she said it was ok to move..
but just reminded me that to count carefully if i can really afford the expense for later days after i move out..
and i understand that once i move... i cant go back.. especially my cousin is still there....

小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:01 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 03:20 PM 發表

but the info from the that post, those ppl in that house are treating her bad wor ( maybe except her uncle), it is very poor to go back that kind of "home" after whole day working.... ...

actually my aunts are still fine... i can still live with that.... (but not for very long)
coz i know they are having pressure, especially becoz of my cousin... actually i can help them to relief a bit when they talk to me.. yesterday after my cousin left for work.,. my ku ma actually cried in front of me... and i think i may help them out a little bit.. but of coz.. not much....
but for my cousin.. no way.. my aunt thinks that my cousin may have 躁狂症.. coz she told me that the arguement they had yesterday was not the worst one.... my cousin once jumped up and down and run here and there.... and don't forget.. she's already 25 and going to be 26

小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

水中藍
性別 女
UID 1993

精華 0
帖子 6302
積分 812   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-7-28
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:03 PM  資料  個人空間  主頁 短訊  加為好友  添加 薰衣草 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 薰衣草 交談 ICQ 狀態

QUOTE:
原帖由 woodstock 於 2007-3-26 03:27 PM 發表

although it is a bit violence, I like to watch those sport games, haha.
Soccer are also a very violence sport, but many ppl love it, I love it too.
I slept very less during the world cup peri ...

but seems like the voilence % for hockey is higher..
i like soccer too... haha

小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
頂部

版主
性別 女
UID 19156

精華 0
帖子 8687
積分 7599   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:18 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
wow~~ read all your posting......don't know what to say.....I understand what you trying to do, the older ppl in that house are still ok ( info from your post above), if there is a kind of person (your cousin)in the house, everyone will have pressure. That's why your aunties treat you not that friendly sometime, I could understand, they are also the victim under the family violence (sorry, I believe this is a kind of violence in deep). In this point, you are right, you could help to listen to them and let them feel better. And also your grandma, old ppl actually need more care from family, but she seems lack of this thing lor..... you are right again, she needs you pretty sure......well, hope you have the patient to stay in this house as long as you could la. Good luck to your coming days with your cousin..........I really can't if I were you..........很佩服啊.

頂部

版主
性別 女
UID 19156

精華 0
帖子 8687
積分 7599   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:22 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 薰衣草 於 2007-3-26 03:57 PM 發表

i've talked to my mom.. and she said it was ok to move..
but just reminded me that to count carefully if i can really afford the expense for later days after i move out..
and i understand that  ...

Money is really a problem...... especially the rental fee is high in HK and also the transportation fee......... I understand it is not easy for you to move out in a short period, but it is really poor you to stay in a not peaceful house after work......

頂部

版主
性別 女
UID 19156

精華 0
帖子 8687
積分 7599   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2007-1-7
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2007-3-26 04:24 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
ok, really have to go to sleep la, should get up early tomorrow morning, Monday is coming again, have to go to work ar........sigh.......

頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-14 11:15 PM