來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 02:01 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
TMPGEnc Plus

X-Seek
此 X-Seek 主題價值 50 XS。 (天藍出手)
X-Seek 出題者 Flora 希望能在 2007-1-4 02:01 AM 前尋找到解決方案。
已於 2007-1-4 04:57 AM 由 Florisubina 選出最合適的解決方案及關閉 X-Seek 主題。

Is this program can able to convert rvmb to mpg??? If so, can someone teach me how to use this program to convert to mpg file????

[ 觀看解決方案 ]

最後編輯: mickeyGoUp : 2006-12-21 03:30 AM
頂部

agelessoldman     Rank: 3
青出藍
性別 男
UID 5780

精華 0
帖子 361
積分 341   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-8-12
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 02:28 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
TmpgEnc Plus is very cpu intensive, if you have a slow computer, it may take longer time than some other encoders to convert. List your computer spec so maybe I can give you some advice on which program is best suit for you. Do you have any encoding/conversions experiences?

頂部

mickeyGoUp     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主
性別 男
UID 5

精華 0
帖子 35511
積分 5235   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-3-24
來自 美國滴滴尼
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 03:34 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
That's true, agelessoldman.  But I thought you are ageless so you would not concern about time. hahaha.. just kidding.  

Anyway, I use TMPGEnc Plus too.  I tried WinAVI, but the result wasn't as good.  I run it on a P4 2.8GHz with 512 MB, it takes about 30 minutes to convert a 45 minute rmvb using the default settings.  It is time consuming.  That's why I set batch and let it run at night before I go to bed.  I like TMPGEnc because it is reliable.  But I would like to learn other ways too.  Please advise.  

頂部

Flora     Rank: 4Rank: 4
水中藍 (Fudoco)
性別 保密
UID 15031

精華 0
帖子 19391
積分 1030   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-11-2
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 05:33 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 agelessoldman 於 2006-12-21 02:28 AM 發表
TmpgEnc Plus is very cpu intensive, if you have a slow computer, it may take longer time than some other encoders to convert. List your computer spec so maybe I can give you some advice on which pr ...

my pc is PD 2.80GHz with 1GB Ram....I was using WinAvi to convert for burnin DVD, but of coz audio & video timing didn't match, so I started to burn vcd; however, I spent more discs if I keep burnin vcd....so I wonder is any software can be perfectly converting & burnt as dvd....and I heard TMPGEnc Plus can able to use for converting. That's why I asked......

頂部

水中藍 (Fudoco)
性別 保密
UID 15031

精華 0
帖子 19391
積分 1030   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-11-2
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 05:37 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 mickeyGoUp 於 2006-12-21 03:34 AM 發表
That's true, agelessoldman.  But I thought you are ageless so you would not concern about time. hahaha.. just kidding.  

Anyway, I use TMPGEnc Plus too.  I tried WinAVI, but the result wasn't  ...

I use your method too....saving time for wating while converting.....then next day I can start to burn them all out after reboot....

Since I'm on holiday rite now....so I want to burn everything out to save my harddisk space.....I need help help help.....

頂部

青出藍
性別 男
UID 5780

精華 0
帖子 361
積分 341   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-8-12
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 06:27 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
The conversion time for p4 2.8 is just about right. I have a 3.06 and always set my quality to 'High Quality', the conversion takes about: real time + 10~15%. 40 minutes = roughly 45~48min. It's nothing if you want quality.

I have a friend who record to DVD with a DVD Recorder by connecting from computer to TV, watching the entire clip while recording it, it is recording in real time, but I think the quality is not any better than conversions from Tmpgenc. And no menu.

That said, I would definitely go with Tmpgenc with a p4 2.8.

@Florisubina, post if you have any problem using Tmpgenc.

頂部

水中藍 (Fudoco)
性別 保密
UID 15031

精華 0
帖子 19391
積分 1030   詳情

閱讀權限 50
註冊 2006-11-2
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 06:36 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 agelessoldman 於 2006-12-21 06:27 AM 發表
The conversion time for p4 2.8 is just about right. I have a 3.06 and always set my quality to 'High Quality', the conversion takes about: real time + 10~15%. 40 minutes = roughly 45~48min. It's no ...

thx....but you seem didn't answer my question in post #1

頂部

青出藍
性別 男
UID 5780

精華 0
帖子 361
積分 341   詳情

閱讀權限 40
註冊 2006-8-12
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 09:51 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 

QUOTE:
原帖由 Florisubina 於 2006-12-21 06:36 AM 發表

thx....but you seem didn't answer my question in post #1

My apology.
You want to learn from the start? Alright, when you input the rmvb file to Tmpgenc, does Tmpgenc accept the file?
If it does, use the wizard and choose a template. If not, post.

BTW, give me some time, I'll write a guide. Will post it once I finished.

頂部

koon1218 (君)     Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7
版主 (食神)
性別 女
UID 362

精華 7
帖子 9664
積分 17241   詳情

閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-7-1
來自 Msia
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 09:55 AM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友  添加 koon1218 為MSN好友 通過MSN和 koon1218 交談 Gmail
你可以試用Cucusoft. 呢個係我用緊既so far係冇事,quality唔錯,convert既時間都唔會太耐.

Cucusoft 簡介

Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter - Video Converter (Pro)
(Enhanced MPEG Encoder Engine Inside, AVI to DVD/VCD is even faster than Real-Time, DVD/VCD/SVCD Buner Engine Inside)

"Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter Pro" is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It enables you to convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version. In addition, it has embedded "DVD Author Express" and "DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator. And this program has been optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. The video conversion speed is faster than most of our competitors. Now you can get this All-in-One video converter at a very competitive price!

New big features since version 7.00
1. Embedded "VCD/DVD/SVCD Video Burner Engine" is integrated.
2. Embedded "DVD Author Express" is integrated.
3. Optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. Now you can run twice as fast on a 64-bit CPU compared to the previous version.

Features of Cucusoft AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD Converter Pro

: Enhanced MPEG Encoder Engine is optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64, Pentium 4 processor and AMD Athlon processor, also Support SSE2 and hyper-threading CPU. So any video to to VCD/DVD/SVCD is even faster than real-time.
: Support burning VCD/DVD/SVCD.  
: Embedded "DVD author Express" is inside.
: Optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. First  in the world
: Convert avi to VCD/DVD/SVCD compatible  mpeg file
: Support .VOB, .asf, .wmv, .rm, .rmvb, .mov format as input file  
: Support DivX, XviD avi format  
: Support MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 video format  
: Support MPEG layer1, layer2, layer3 audio format  
: Support Subtitle, you can add subtitle onto your output movie. First  in the world(You need to install VobSub software first.)  
: "Split function" to cut a big mpeg file into several smaller parts to fit a CD-R capacity
: Support both TV systems: NTSC/PAL
: Support Input/Output preview at same time. First  in the world
: Two output modes: Stretch to Fit / Lock Aspect Ratio
: High Audio and Video quality
: Support no sound avi files
: Batch Function, Support converting multiple avi files to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG1/2 at the same instance
: Merge/Join function, Support selecting several avi clips from different sources and combine them into one single output First  in the world
: Online upgrade/help service site (click here to enter)  
: In full version, added an Update Detector, you can easily know if a new version is available.
: Advanced setting feature added, so you can customize your own DVD/VCD/SVCD/MPEG format   (Only available in Pro version)
: Support "Drag and Drop"
: Cool UI skin available  
: "First in the world" - means we have this feature first in the world.

Minimum Requirements Cucusoft AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD Converter Pro

Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server.
DirectX 8.0 or later.

Hardware requirements:  MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card

Input DVD specification of Cucusoft AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD Converter Pro

Support any video file that can be played under Windows Media Player properly.

Output MPEG specification

Video
VCD specification
NTSC:
Horizontal width: 352
Vertical height: 240
Frames per second: 29.97
Color depth: 24 or 32 bits

PAL
Horizontal width: 352
Vertical height: 288
Frames per second: 25

DVD specification
NTSC:
Horizontal width: 720
Vertical height: 480

PAL:
Horizontal width: 720
Vertical height: 576

SVCD specification
NTSC:
Horizontal width: 480
Vertical height: 480

PAL:
Horizontal width: 480
Vertical height: 576

Audio
Output audio format is 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz, 16-bit stereo audio, which compatible with the specification of 'VCD / DVD / SVCD'. If none of the media input files contain audio this will be set to none and no audio is encoded.

下載
Cucusoft AVI to VCD DVD MPEG Creator Pro (Included Crack)

X-Seek 解決方案 1/3  [ 觀看下一個解決方案 ]  

頂部

bahamut0     Rank: 2Rank: 2
藍之初
性別 保密
UID 964

精華 0
帖子 21
積分 120   詳情

閱讀權限 30
註冊 2006-7-14
來自
狀態 離線

發表於 2006-12-21 04:33 PM  資料  個人空間  短訊  加為好友 
hmm...seems like everyone here use TMPEGEnc Plus, well, let me explain my method then
First of all, my spec: P4 3.2GHz with 1MB caches, 1GB of RAM...thats about it for the convert usage.

Now heres the guide that i wrote sometime ago, although its pretty long, bare with me OK?

You would need at least 3-4 program, depends on how "perfect" you want for your DVD output:

1. A Real Decoder that decode RM or RMVB file, I used Real Alternative, but if you find some decoder that works best, go ahead and use that instead.
2. TMPEGEnc 2.5 (for MPEG-1) or TMPEGEnc Plus (for MPEG-2)
3. This is optional, a software that can split the video and sound as 2 separate file, the reason I did this because the sound of the RM or RMVB file voice would be low or some of the RM files' sound have 2 channels ,as sperating your sound file out, you can do whatever you want to do with it and save it to a generic format such as wav, so that TMPEGEnc won't complain too much when you do the conversion. I use Goldwave by the way.
4. A DVD Authoring program that output your MPEG file into DVD compatible format (VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS). I use TMPEG DVD Author, again if you use different program use that instead.

I) Install the Program
i) Install the decoder first, click here to download the real alternative if you don't have one already.

ii) I assume that you install the TMPEGEnc, if you don't, download and install it after the decoder installation finished. Where to download you ask? search the forum and it should have it popup right away.

iii) This is optional, download Goldwave here and install it in case you want to split the audio and video as a separate files.

iv) After all that is done, remember to do a check list:

• Have you rename your file(s)? if you don't, please rename it to a generic form; like 01.rm, 02.rm, 03.rm,...etc, this way you would save a lot of trouble later on.
  • Remember to rename your *.rmvb file to *.rm file, since rm (stand for RealMedia) is more acceptable then rmvb (stands for RealMedia Variable Bitrate).

After all that, you can start convert the rm file to mpg, which is the answer for this post. if you have no problem handling the sound, Hit [Ctrl+F] and type in this, without quote: "Convert Video".

Sounds good? then Lets start:
II) Convert Audio
i) Fire up Goldwave:

ii) At the Menu Bar, click on File - Open

iii) At the "File of Type" dialog box, choose "All File", then choose the RM or RMVB file you want to open

iv) It would take sometime to open the file, so sit down and relax or have a coffee or two.

v) Does it open? good, now you can do some basic function of the sound: Maximize sound or Match Volume level
How to do it, you ask? look at the picture below, the red square indicate Maximize sound button, the blue square indicate Match Volume Level.

vi) click on either one and it should start do the scanning, this take some time as well.

vii) after the scanning, you should see either one of the windows below:

for the Match Volume Level, just click ok and thats about it; for the maximize sound you need to input a value at the drop-down box indicate on this image, the value varies depends on how high your voice tends to be, I usually use 1.5 as an example.

viii) you are almost done, if you are happy with your sound, click on File - Save As...

you can save whatever format you want, default is wav, which takes the space the most.

Thats about it for the sound, now you have the sound and video available, its time to do the actual converting.

II) Convert Video
i) Fire up TMPEGEnc or TMPEGEnc Plus, depends on which one you installed.

ii) Now you would ask yourself: Do I want to convert it as a VCD format or DVD format?

If the answer is VCD, then click on "Load" button at the right hand corner of the program:

iii) choose "VideoCD (NTSC).mcf" or "VideoCD (PAL).mcf", depends on your regions, then click open:

If the answer is DVD, then the next question would ask: MPEG-1 or MPEG-2?
For MPEG-1, load up the VideoCD template as the one describle above, then click on "Setting" button

click on "Sampling Frequency" and choose "Unlock"

do the same for the "Channel Mode" and "Bitrate"

Finished unlocking? at the drop-down menu, config the output as follow:

Sampling Frequency: 48000Hz
Channel Mode: Stereo
Bitrate: 192 kbits/sec

Click OK and it should be back to the main window, now click on Save button and rename it to whatever you want, the click save. From now on, all you need to do is click on "Load" button at the right hand corner of the program, choose the new template you just created, then click open.

For MPEG-2:
All you need to do is choose "DVD (NTSC).mcf" or "DVD (PAL).mcf" when you click on Load button, then click open. This open the DVD convertion template premake by the program.

iii) Now the rest is simple, all you need to do is to put your RM or RMVB file into the video field, and your sound (if you have any) into the Audio field.

iv) If you don't need to do any fancy editing on your RM, go ahead and click on "Start" and it should start converting, the time depends on your machine, and it really sucks up your CPU Power so try not to open program like games to avoid computer hanging. Although I don't have any problem running a game and converting at the same time...it take about 25 minutes for converting a 1HR film.

v) for those of you want to do some editing, I will post a second post after this, since I believe I have Maximize the word this forum can allowed.

X-Seek 解決方案 2/3  [ 觀看下一個解決方案 ]  

最後編輯: bahamut0 : 2006-12-21 04:34 PM
頂部

快速美言

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-28 07:54 AM