LIPS Corner 新天藍 » 不是影評人 - Movie Reviews » WALL-E (2008-06-27) [動畫/喜劇] [英語]

2008-6-25 12:15 PM mickeyGoUp
WALL-E (2008-06-27) [動畫/喜劇] [英語]

[float=left][img=200,338]http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/wall_e/walle_galleryteaser3a.jpg[/img]  [youtube2=413,338]UblUO0LjPUg[/youtube2]

[float=left][quote]What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? Wall-E, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for, as he adventures across the galaxy chasing his dream. [/quote]

睇左既朋友﹐歡迎入黎俾俾分(按右邊星星)﹐講講齣戲您鐘唔鐘意好嗎(中英文回覆都無問題)?

Hi!!! You are welcome to discuss about this movie.  Come on!  Tell us whether you like it or not!  Your review can be in either Chinese or English.  Or use the [color=Orange][b]Star Rating System[/b][/color] to rate this movie (right side).

尋找有關此電影的分享 Search for online sharing of this movie >> [url=http://www.lipscorner.net/search.php?srchuname=&srchtype=title&srchfrom=0&before=&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=1&srchfid=all&srchsharing=1&srchsharingonly=1&srchtxt=WALL-E]天藍幫您「搜」[/url][/float]

2008-8-4 01:05 PM mickeyGoUp
終於尋日走左去睇 WALL-E!  間戲院唔多人,個個去晒睇 Mummy,唔洗同人迫!  加上有 買一送一 deal,所以好抵睇!!  :)

講返套戲先!  有人話,呢套係一套拍俾成年人睇既動畫,內裡既訊息唔係一般小朋友會領會到。 我呢排用得腦太多,尋日去睇時,唔想諗太多野,所以就帶住一個小朋友既心態去睇 WALL-E,但奈何我始終係一個成年人,佢故事裡想表達既悲哀訊息、想警剔世人既喻意,我全部收到晒;而果大部份無對白齋動作既電影情節,雖然都幾得意幾生鬼,但始終未能夠滿足到我。  可能我係一個喜歡聽人講野既人,我覺得以前 Pixar 果 d 電影裡既對白好抵死好好笑,WALL-E 好似缺乏左對白後,d 笑法唔同左,比較幼稚 d。

不過可能由於對白少左,就冇咁多野去分我心,所以我留意多左佢既 CG。 Pixar 每部動畫都有 d 新突破,今次我唔知佢地突破在邊一方面,我無時間去睇有關既資料,但我只係一路睇一路讚嘆佢地既 CG!  唔明點解 CG 可以做到咁有質感?!!!  直頭令我覺得佢地其實係用模型去拍攝而唔係用 CG 既!!  所以,單係睇 CG 都值回票價呢!!!

其實有好多野可以講下既,睇下有冇人入黎同我傾啦!

2008-10-18 01:59 AM girlindream
I had really enjoy this movie!! i thought it's very amazing how Pixar was able to communicate many of their ideas and thoughts without any talking. I think most people thought this wasn't a story for kids because there's barely any talking in the first half of the movie but i think it was this that built up the plot for the later half of the movie. I have always liked Pixar's production so I might be a bit biased but this movie is in a diff category than all the others just b/c the style was very different.

2008-11-24 01:23 PM Coolio
just saw it on dvd a few nites ago, don't i regret not watching it at the theater when it was on...i found this as the best pixar production film yet...

i am up for discussions as well, mickey and others :)

2008-11-26 10:13 PM mickeyGoUp
Coolio,您覺得今次 pixar 有冇話專登響動畫既邊一方面找突破呢?  我總體黎講覺得好正!  但冇深入研究。 好想買隻 blu-ray。 :P

2008-12-8 12:43 PM Coolio
回復 #5 mickeyGoUp 的帖子

i think most are impressed by how photorealistic the CGI are as you said, mickey...you just can't beat Pixar on that regard...it continues to better itself with each of it's feature film...

getting a blu-ray disc dvd would be ideal :)

2009-1-3 12:31 AM 小杯
呢套戲都幾耐之前睇了XP...
一套發人深省既戲..
科技進步令人類退步XP..
不過對白太少了..
開場半個鐘之後才有對白
如果可以多D對白會更好

頁: [1]