LIPS Corner 新天藍 » 不是影評人 - Movie Reviews » 愛與狗同行 (This Darling Life) (2008-05-08) [記錄] [粵語]

2008-6-25 10:29 AM mickeyGoUp
愛與狗同行 (This Darling Life) (2008-05-08) [記錄] [粵語]

[float=left][attach]37690[/attach][/float][youtube2=413,338]eRkSTHlV2wY[/youtube2]

[float=left][quote]一切始於一條小狗。陪伴了導演16年的小狗Baby被疾病折磨,慢慢走向死亡……這個與摯愛分離的痛苦過程,將導演帶入記憶的長河,重新思索自己和家人的感情。亦以狗為嚮導,打開心扉,去傾聽其他狗主的精彩故事。在這些人與狗的故事背後,我們探索的是人類永恆的命題:生命、死亡和愛。透過絢麗的影像,看看在我們短暫而又可愛的一生中,最重要到底是什麼。[/quote]

睇左既朋友﹐歡迎入黎俾俾分(按右邊星星)﹐講講齣戲您鐘唔鐘意好嗎(中英文回覆都無問題)?

Hi!!! You are welcome to discuss about this movie.  Come on!  Tell us whether you like it or not!  Your review can be in either Chinese or English.  Or use the [color=Orange][b]Star Rating System[/b][/color] to rate this movie (right side).

尋找有關此電影的分享 Search for online sharing of this movie >> [url=http://www.lipscorner.net/search.php?srchuname=&srchtype=title&srchfrom=0&before=&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=1&srchfid=all&srchsharing=1&srchsharingonly=1&srchtxt=愛與狗同行%20OR%20Darling%20Life]天藍幫您「搜」[/url][/float]

2008-8-30 04:09 PM Coolio
this touching documentary is a must-see for all the dog owners in my opinion.

it skillfully presents a series of dog owner/dog relationships thoroughout the film via narratives and interviews, yet with an undertone of the director's insights on the meaning of life and human relations.

I greatly admire those few who selflessly and consistently put in the efforts and time to take care of the large amount of abandoned dogs in this film, thank you.

in my unrealistic state of mind, perhaps we human could learn to share the simple minded trust and forgiving towards one another as our animal friends - dogs have always shared wih us...

note: awesome movie soundtrack by Ellen Joyce Loo @ People Mountain People Sea Production.

Audiences comments 1

[youtube]BNuqs2Kkd6U[/youtube]

Audiences comments 2

[youtube]t8-bPcdsQ1s[/youtube]

Audiences comments 3

[youtube]bZyXCqE4p70[/youtube]

頁: [1]