thanks

2007-4-11 05:15 PM mickeyGoUp
可能 snaku 幫到您喎﹐佢係呢方面係強項﹐睇下佢知唔知有冇計?

2007-4-11 07:38 PM mickeyGoUp
係呢﹐您果部係唔起 Linksys 既 PAP2 呀?

2007-4-12 05:36 PM mickeyGoUp
唔好意思﹐岩岩發覺原來我唔記得左 click "send"﹐所以個 pm 仲未寄出俾 snaku。 岩岩 send 左勒。 :P

2007-4-13 11:37 AM snaku
Have you signed up for the Internet phone account? If so, all you have to do is to enter the account info into your linksys.

2007-4-14 12:17 AM mickeyGoUp
snaku﹐通常有 d 咩野要填架呢?  Server IP?  Username/Passwd?  仲有呢?

2007-4-14 08:47 AM snaku
do you have firewall enabled? If so, you have to allow UDP 5060 to get through. let me know if it works lar.

2007-4-17 10:37 AM snaku
You are on the right track. Just make sure you have the portforwading enabled and your account info input correctly.
Do you have portforwarding enabled in your broadband router?

2007-4-17 02:44 PM 小神
想問下你話2b 係咪hkbn 果個2b ar?
我都用緊呢個service..
我就算係做晒port forward 都係用唔到架..
咁我打去問tech support..
佢就send 另一個version o既software 比我..
咁我就用到..冇問題..
我諗你可以試下打去試下..

2007-4-17 03:42 PM snaku
Yes, 2b from HKBN. Thanks for your sharing. I don't have 2b account to test anyway ^^

2007-4-18 11:40 AM 小神
[quote]原帖由 [i]snaku[/i] 於 2007-4-17 03:42 PM 發表
Yes, 2b from HKBN. Thanks for your sharing. I don't have 2b account to test anyway ^^ [/quote]

u dont hv a 2b account? then wht u are using now?

2007-6-26 07:23 AM lhy
have you ever take a look at online voip services? personally I am using voipbuster with Linksys SPA3000. It is credit based system. You just need to pay once (min. 10 euro) and you can call with it. There is a list of country free to call to:

[quote]
Andorra
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Chile
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Guam
Hong Kong (+mobile)
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Panama
Portugal
Puerto Rico (+mobile)
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Switzerland
Taiwan
United States (+mobile)
[/quote]

every week you will gain 300 minutes to call for free to the country in the list above. If you call more than 300 minutes to the free destinations than it will charge you 1 cent per minute to the free destinations.

also calling to other countrys in the world is pretty cheap too. [url]http://www.voipbuster.com/en/rates.html[/url]

the advantage of this is credit based. so no fixed subscription fee per month like HKBN 2b Broadband Phone charge of 70 HKD/month.

I am pretty happy with the service of voipbuster. I am living in The Netherlands and all my family lives in Hong Kong. My parents make calls to Hong Kong and New Zealand every day so this is really a good service for us making long distance calls. I am using the combination of voipbuster/SPA3000 for one and half year right now. and I have no complain at all :).

I think the only disadvantage of service like voipbuster is you have no inbound number. unlike 2b they will assign a new Hong Kong landline number to you for the service. this way you cannot completely replace the current phone service.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: VOIP adapter setting